Liquid Phosphorus / Calcium supplement plus Vitamin D3
- Each bottle of Super Phos contains: 45g Phosphorus
- Contains 55g of both a FAST and SLOW release source of calcium
- Contains Vitamin D3
- 6 hrs after Calcium Borogluconate injection
- In cases of Phosphorus deficiency: Feed 1 bottle per day for 3 days (consult your Vet, regarding a longer term solution)
- Fertility Support 3 – 4 weeks before mating
- Any animal with a depressed appetite daily until appetite recovers. For example downer cows or after surgery
About half of all cows suffering from milk fever-related recumbency exhibit subnormal levels of both phosphorus and calcium.
Super Phos as an adjunct to therapy for parturient paresis (milk fever)
- Reduces the duration of recumbency, (blood Phos will be low)
- Increases the therapeutic success of the first calcium infusion
- Highly bio-available
1 Super Phos bottle, a second bottle may be repeated after 10 hours
*Shake well before use.
|Dicalcium phosphate, Glycerol|
|Vitamins D3 – E67||20,000iu/litre|
Store in a dry place (between 5-28 ̊C) in original container. Keep out of direct sun light. Do not freeze. Always replace lid after use.
12 x 500ml bottles per box